Online Casino Fans Will Love The New Vegas Strip Blackjack Game – Play Now With £5 FREE
Topslotsite’s Vegas Strip Blackjack Review By Randy Hall For Pennyslots.org
Although in a different form, the game of Vegas strip Blackjack has been in the casino scene since the 17th century primarily in the French culture. In France called as Vingt Et Un which means ‘twenty one’ in French, is known as the earliest recollection of the game. The Vingt Et Un-game bears a lot of resemblances; however, they are few key differences like the betting method is different, the only dealer being allowed to double down etc…
Vegas Gaming Experience Brought With Vegas Strip Blackjack Game at Top Slot Site – Play Now
Deposit & Get Cashback of 10% Every Thursday + Win The Big Race of £100 Cash
Topslotsite’s Vegas Strip Blackjack review continues after the bonus table below – so please keep reading
If your fascination is an experience to play Blackjack in the authentic set up of a Las Vegas casino but hesitant due to the high travel and accommodation charges, then the Vegas strip Blackjack game at Top Slot Site is just what you need. This game works pretty much like the regular Blackjack with just a few more rules added into the mix.
- This game is played against a dealer.
- The objective is to obtain a hand that is higher than the dealer’s number without exceeding the number 21.
- They are played with 4 deck cards and the dealer always stand at soft 17.
- The game is a Hole card game, where the dealer always deal two cards with one face down and another face-up.
Few Tricks And Traits To Understand and Play Vegas Strip Blackjack Game
When starting a game of Vegas strip Blackjack at Top Slot Site, players should ensure that they are at a table with a minimum bet that you can afford. Post bets being placed, the dealer deals out two cards for every player and two cards for the dealer itself. Post this, the player decides if they would like to stand, hit, double down, split or simply surrender. This is where the dealer reveals their cards and if the worth is 17 or more than dealer wins the hand, if not the player wins the hand and paid out.
Welcome to The Pay by Phone Bill Casino and Slots Site – UK and International
A few rules that would help in your Vegas strip Blackjack journey:
- The players are allowed to double down after the cards are split
- Players are allowed to split up to three times by doing so they have a chance of playing a maximum of four separate hands
- The aces in the game can only be split once and when you have split aces, then only one card would be dealt
Players need to make sure that before embarking on the Vegas strip Blackjack game, they need to go over the game rules first if the game shows 6:5 payout instead of 2:1, then an ideal thing is not to play that table. An ideal table would be when the player beats the dealer at a one to one ratio i.e. player bets £10 and wins £10 although highly lucrative the occurrence of Blackjack is very rare.
The Topslotsite’s Vegas Strip Blackjack Blog for PennySlots.org